Easy Strawberry Lemonade
We have had a continuous rotation of this tasty lemonade in our fridge for the past few weeks because it’s so easy and so delicious! As a new mom I need easy and delicious. The fresh lemon juice in this recipe is great for digestion and immune system support, the honey contains antioxidants and helps regulate blood sugar, and the strawberries just make it taste good! Mix up a batch today and enjoy it all week.
Makes: 2 quarts
Preparation time: 5m
Cooking time: 5m
Total time: 5m
- 1 cup fresh-squeezed lemon juice (4-6 lemons)
- 1/4 cup organic honey
- 2 cups frozen strawberries (1 10-ounce package)
- 6 cups water
Equipment: 2-quart pitcher
- Mix the lemon juice and the honey together until the honey dissolves.
- Add the strawberries and water.
- Chill for an hour so the strawberries can infuse the water.