Christmas Clementine Smoothie
Sweet, juicy clementines are one of my favorite seasonally available foods during the long, cold winter months. Clementines often make it into desserts, aside cheese on appetizer trays, and into many a holiday beverage. Here is one more way to enjoy these vitamin C-rich jewels and to keep yourself healthy at the same time. *As usual I like to add spinach to everything, so I added it in as an optional ingredient.
Preparation time: 2m
Cooking time: 2m
Total time: 2m
- 2 clementine oranges (peeled)
- 1 banana (peeled)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened organic soy milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup frozen spinach
- 1/2 cup fat-free Greek yogurt
- Place all of the ingredients into a blender and blend on high until smooth.